Benefits of Membership
The Commercial Investment Division (CID) of the Association was formed to foster knowledge, education, integrity and professionalism in the field of commercial real estate and to create more commercial opportunities for all CID members.
Members enjoy the benefits of a host of available services:
- Programs – CID offers a full year of programs and special events covering a wide range of topics of current interest to commercial real estate professionals.
- Education – The Education Committee develops and schedules a variety of Continuing Education classes for our members. Their efforts are directed by the requests and needs of the membership.
- Scholarship Program – Three generous educational scholarships are awarded annually to CID members to encourage higher professional training in the commercial real estate industry and real estate related research.
- Commercial Database – Members can market properties to over 80,000 commercial real estate professionals worldwide or search the database of available properties through the Louisiana Commercial Database, www.lacdb.com.
- Networking Opportunities – Regularly scheduled events throughout the year provide an opportunity to meet and network with commercial real estate professionals in the area. Events include: the Annual Awards Banquet, “Service to the Industry” Award luncheon, REALTORS® Day at the Legislature, Holiday & Election party, educational classes and legislative events.